Dr. Aimie Apigian
Email, Copy and Content Creator
Target start date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent position
Hours: 40+ hours per week
Location(onsite/offsite): Fully Remote
Compensation: Based on experience with room for growth and raises based on performance
Why Join the Trauma Healing Accelerated?
Our Mission: Trauma Healing Accelerated is an LLC dedicated to an improved holistic and integrative model for addressing stored trauma in the body. By addressing the Biology of Trauma®, not just one psychology and emotions, we believe that people can accelerate their healing journey. The Biology of Trauma® has been the missing piece for our current medical and mental health models. Our mission is to bring the Biology of Trauma® model to all medical and mental health educational systems around the world by the year 2041, becoming the leader in bridging the worlds of trauma and functional medicine.
Our Values: THA’s fundamental principles center around its commitment to excellence, upholding the highest standards of integrity, nurturing a dynamic team culture and efficient communication that promotes collaboration and shared success, and fostering an environment conducive to individual and collective personal growth.
Have A Global Impact On People And Trauma Healing: Contribute to projects that make a significant difference and empower individuals all over the world on their trauma healing journeys.
Uplevel Yourself: Be prepared to learn how to perform at the top of your game and above industry standards. Expect to learn by asking questions, analyzing your results and numbers and guiding the rest of the team to do the same. You will set the standard of excellence, efficiency and organization for the team.
Team Collaboration: Be a part of a team that values supporting each other and giving before receiving, going the extra mile for each other because we know that is what they would do for us. Our goal is to go far, go fast (though not rushed) and we have fun together doing it.
Job Summary: The Email, Copy and Content Creator is responsible for producing engaging, creative, and high-quality content for successfully engaging our audience through all stages of the customer journey, including new lead acquisition. You will become the expert in the THA brand messaging and the different avatars of the business and learn how to speak to them at their specific stage to move them forward in their work with us. You will become an expert in the pain points and aspirations of our different avatars and communicate effectively to them the education, products, services that meet their needs and help them accelerate their trauma healing journey. You will organize and maintain the incredible library of content already and become efficient in repurposing that content through all the communication channels with our audience: guides, social media, podcast, emails and website pages. You will work very closely with specific AI tools to optimize relevance, SEO and efficiency!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Develops original and re-purposed, error-free and clear copy that reflects Dr. Aimie’s voice and branding and directed to the right audience at the right step of their journey across all marketing channels including:
- AI Playbook
- Regular Weekly Marketing Emails
- Create content schedule for weekly Newsletters, “Friday 5” email, and weekly Podcast email
- Course Launch Marketing Emails – create the emails that follow a complete launch for a course (Masterclass – Early Action Bonus Expiration – Q&A – Final Cart Closure)
- Create “Funnels” – email sequences coming out of quizzes and downloads for obtaining new people on our email list
- Marketing emails for other special events/programs
Quizzes, Guides and Roadmaps from repurposed existing content with email sequences that lead to course engagement
Weekly Podcast Episode Content
- Decide which content to repurpose and finalize the transcript for each week’s podcast episode.
- Oversee copy for social media ensuring brand consistency, engaging content, and alignment with marketing strategies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in writing educational email copy and marketing email copy
- Well-versed in using AI tools in reproducing/writing content (Grammarly, ChatGPT, HeyGen, etc.)
- Experience and medium to high level of proficiency with using AI tools
- Proven experience as a Copywriter in advertising or a similar creative environment.
- A knack for writing in the online life and health coaching industry
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- A flair for adapting to various brand voices and tones.
- Knowledge of advertising and marketing principles.
- Familiarity with SEO and digital marketing trends (a plus!).
- Understanding of different advertising platforms and media channels.
- An eye for detail and a talent for meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Full-time availability (Pacific Time)
- A reliable computer, webcam, microphone, and a stable high speed internet connection.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- A detail-oriented, organized, and resourceful approach to work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested in joining the team? Click the “Apply Now” button below!
At the end of the application form are the specific instructions to do next. Please note, the application process itself is part of the test. If the application instructions are not completed exactly as instructed, you will not be a good fit for this position and we thank you for your time.
* Qualified candidates will be invited to proceed to the next level of the application process