Episode 43 - How Do We Apply Energy Medicine For Trauma Healing
In this enlightening episode of the Biology of Trauma podcast, Dr. Aimie delves into the mysterious and transformative world of energy medicine. With the guidance of Donna Eden, a pioneer in the field of energy medicine, listeners will gain insights into the profound potential of energy medicine for healing and transformation. Donna shares her personal journey of overcoming multiple sclerosis and other health challenges using energy medicine, emphasizing the importance of understanding and balancing our body’s energies. The episode aims to answer the question: How do we apply energy medicine for trauma healing?
- The world of energy medicine, its relation to trauma, and Donna’s personal story overcoming health challenges [03:31]
- The impact of trauma on our energy systems, especially the triple warmer [08:16]
- Balancing our body’s energies for overall well-being [12:34]
- The connection between our energy points and our emotions, insecurities, and past traumas [17:00]
- The role of the spleen in feeding the heart with a sense of safety [18:34]
- Techniques to protect our heart and find joy amidst challenges [21:12]
- Understanding the pain underneath the rib cage and its relation to small intestine meridian [24:56]
- How energy medicine affects your relationships [28:42]
“How do you know if you have trauma? And if you do have trauma, what is the next step?
The good news is, there is a step-by-step process for identifying and healing trauma. Download my step-by-step guide (with a quiz inside!) to see if you have trauma and to identify how to get started. Download your free roadmap here:
Find More About Dr.Aimie here:
Find More About Donna Eden
Donna Eden started teaching Energy Medicine classes in the late 1970s. Since then, her work has touched millions of people across the globe, introducing them to the healing and restorative power of their body’s own energies.
Her approach hit a cultural nerve, a hunger in people to take charge of their own health and healing through simple techniques that could be easily applied. Donna’s husband, David Feinstein, began to collaborate with her in bringing Energy Medicine into the world. With her daughters, Titanya Dahlin and Dondi Dahlin, and their partners.
Today, this small family team is at the hub of a large and growing movement that has become one of the bright lights in holistic health.
By listening to this podcast, you agree not to use this podcast as medical advice to treat any medical condition in either yourself or others. Consult your own physician for any medical issues that you may be having. This entire disclaimer also applies to any guests or contributors to the podcast. Under no circumstances shall Trauma Healing Accelerated, any guests or contributors to The Biology of Trauma podcast, or any employees, associates, or affiliates of Trauma Healing Accelerated be responsible for damages arising from the use of the podcast.
You. Calm. Alive.
Be safely guided step-by-step through the essential process for addressing stored trauma in your body.